36 Coer Rd.
Prospect , CT 06712
|The fields are deemed unplayable if the following conditions are present.
If there are any questions feel free to call the Recreation Director:
- Standing water on the fields.
- Unsure footing and/or slippery conditions.
- The fields are soft to step on.
- Grass is easily pulled out of the ground.
- Lightning or severe weather conditions are present before or during event takes place.
There are no alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises.
The person who has filled out a field use permit and was granted the permit for the field will be held responsible to abide by the park rules and town ordinances.
The fields are closed to play at dusk therefore any play must occur before this time. Anyone partaking in play after this time will be asked to leave the facility, except for those permit-ted for the lighted facilities.
Field Use Permits are in the Recreation Office and must be completed by the or ganization before field use can be granted. Anyone without a permit will be asked to leave the facility.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.