This is a new addition to our summer camp line up. For this year our Teen travel camp will be on a pilot based program.
How the Travel Camp operates:
Campers will report to the Prospect Community Center everyday. Trip days will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to a variety of destinations. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Camp will be held at the center where campers will be able to participate in a many activities ranging from water games to arts and crafts.
All registrations must be submitted by June 18th to avoid any additional late fees. There will be no discounted rates for this camp.
All trips are pending the latest information from the CDC.
All camp weeks are subject to change based on COVID-19 Regulations and CDC guidelines.
There will be a maximum of 30 people per week for this camp.
- The Summer Camp will take place at the Prospect Community Center with access to Canfield Park.
- Participants are expected to bring a bagged lunch, snack and water with them.
- On Trip Days drop off will be at the Community Center.
- Each child will receive one camp T Shirt that they are expected to wear on trip days.
- Counselors are trained in CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens and Epee Pen Administration.
- Camper to Counselor ratio will be 8:1
- Trip information will be available by June 18