Prospect Teen Travel Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
How the Travel Camp operates:
Campers will report to the Prospect Community Center everyday. Trips will be limited for the Summer of 2021. While attending trips to local locations participants will also be able to participate in a many activities ranging from water games to arts and crafts.
All registrations must be submitted by June 18th to avoid any additional late fees. There will be no discounted rates for this camp.
All camp weeks are subject to change based on COVID-19 Regulations and CDC guidelines.
There will be a maximum of 30 people per week for this camp.
- The Summer Camp will take place at the Prospect Community Center with access to Canfield Park.
- Participants are expected to bring a bagged lunch, snack and water with them.
- On Trip Days drop off will be at the Community Center.
- Each child will receive one camp T Shirt that they are expected to wear on trip days.
- Counselors are trained in CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens and Epee Pen Administration.
- Camper to Counselor ratio will be 8:1
Additional Forms and Files: